|What's the benefits if you book Hash's official tour program?
|* You can enjoy the UNIQUE TOUR COURSES of Sokcho & Gangwon you haven't ever experience before!
* It's LIMITED SALE! You can experience Hash's official tour program at THIS TIME ONLY!
* Your tour will be SUPPORTED from KTO & GWCVB!
* Sokcho & Gangwon Courses are limited sale with up to 70% discounted fee.
(**ONLY 100 PARTICIPANTS)
After the limited sale is closed, all courses will be offered as original fee.
* Optional Tours are not applicable for discount.
What's on OFFICIAL TOUR PROGRAMS?
1. Sokcho City Tour
- The venue of Pan Asia Hash 2017 where can enjoy the beauty of Sokcho's nature.
2. Gangwon Province Tour
- The venue of 2018 Pyeongchang Olympic and famous for various tourist attractions. You can enjoy everywhere in Gangwon.
3. Optional Tour
- Landmark tour of Seoul and Busan, which are famous cities for sightseeing spot in Korea.
How To Book?
* Tour Reservation Period
- 18th April ~ 15th October, 2017
Step 1. Click the 'Booking' Button on the top of each page and proceed your booking procedure.
Step 2. After finished your booking, please deposit your tour fee to the agency.
Step 3. When we check your fee is in, your booking will be confirmed.
* Tour reservation dead-line: 15th Oct, 2017
* Standard currency is the Korean Won.
* Each tour will begin and end at the hotel.
* All the tours are requiring minimum person.
It can be confirmed after the minimum person is satisfied for each tour.
* Tour information desk will be operated during the event at the venue.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
* Any changes & cancellation should be requested before 15th Oct, 2017.
* The total tour fee amount will be charged and no refund can be made after 15th Oct.
* Bank service charge will be deducted from refund.
* All dates are based on Korean standard time (GMT+9hours).
* If you are reserved Sokcho or Gangwon Tour with discounted fee,
It will not be refunded once your reservation is confirmed.
PAN ASIA HASH 2017 Official Tour Agency [MW BNT]
- E-mail. firstname.lastname@example.org